Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Friends

Today we enjoyed getting to know a new family.  As Mason and I settle into me being at home I am starting to desire some "adult" time.  Tom is always urging me to get together with other "Mommy's" but I always find a reason just to spend time with my little boy.  Well after Saturday night's bowling party I decided to take the leap.  It was there, that I finally met another managers wife who is a lot like me in many ways.  We hit it off and promised we would not make excuses and actually get together.  Well with the upcoming week of rain we wanted to go have some fun in the sun.   So where else would we go but the ZOO!  It is a great place for kids to explore and get energy out while Momma's could talk and enjoy each others company. 

 This is Ivy, Baby Hope and Mommy Kristen.
 The best Otter we saw all day.  (all the real one's were sleeping)
 I believe at this point the were firefighters and heading to a fire!

 Ivy tucking Mason into bed.
 Cooking me breakfast......french toast and coffee.
 They were so nice to each other all day long.

 Mason sharing some apples.

Checking out the frogs in the "stinky" rainforest as Ivy would say!

To say that we all hit it off would be an understatement.  I can not wait to spend more time with this sweet family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment