Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Mason Stone

Today is a day that is ALWAYS one of mixed emotions for me.  Don't get me wrong I thank God everyday for my little man, but on this day I find myself flashing back to what was the scariest day of my life.  One that was full of fear and unknowns.  A birth story unlike any other.  But then in the mist of those emotions a little voice speaks up and all those thoughts move aside and JOY and LOVE fill my heart. 

Mason was so excited to celebrate his birthday this year.  As soon as he woke up it was present time....

 
Then it was breakfast time......
Lunch was next.....
Then on to the ONLY place to celebrate your birthday. At least in Mason's mind!
Rootboot for dinner....YES!
Finished the night with SWIMMING!
I can't believe that we now have a 6 year old in the house!  Mason loves to golf, play video games, be outside, dig in the dirt, swim, anything star wars and play board games.  Mason loves to wear "skinny" pants and size 5 is baggy.  He is in Kindergarten and loves riding the bus to and from school.  He got to share his special day at school yesterday with his classmates with Tie fighters and lightsabers!
Happy Birthday little man.  We love you more than anything♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment