Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Little man spent his new year's eve much the same way we both did. While Julie made it a little later than I did, we all looked like this very shortly after the turn of the decade........

Little man greeted midnight with a feeding and a prompt trip right back to sleep. He loved it and so did we.

We want to wish you all a wonderful new year and thank you for following along with us through the last 3 months of our lives. We are looking forward to an awesome 2011!

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Flynns! I was in bed by 8pm. I'm a real party animal. I hope you guys are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see him home and growing! As it turns out both Kahl and I got the crud (again) from two members of the Vrsek family (Jamie & lil'Nik) so I'm glad we didn't stop to see you and expose you to that before we came down with symptoms. I'm sure next time it will work out. Here's to a great 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are cut from the same party fabric Matt ha ha.

    Aunt Mary,

    I am sorry to hear that you got sick. We hope you and Khal a speedy recovery and we will see you both soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Flynn Family! It was so awesome meeting baby Mason Stone, he is absolutely precious! Here is to a great 2011, full of many many FIRSTS for the Little Man! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessi,

    It was a treat to get to see you, your mom, and the boys. While Mason might not recall that meeting later on, I will always!

    ReplyDelete