Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm a Patriot

Happy birthday America! It is time once again to blow stuff up in the name of freedom! Since I don't do a whole lot of fireworks, I would suggest seeking out a service man or woman and thank them for what they do to keep today what it is for a bunch of us. Little man got dressed in his best USA duds and did his best to represent for all of us. Check out the photos below of Mason's first 4th of July. Many more to come little man!

Just about all of the 50 photos of him in his USA duds are similar to this one. He sure looks excited ha ha! Perhaps he will be cheering against Davis Love III in the Ryder Cup this year?

Apparently I only own one shirt. My sister was right!
Even the bib today was occasional. Nice choice Mommy!

Well all, not a whole lot to say other than Happy 4th. Mason is doing well. He is still growing (up to 15 1/2 pounds now) and has been active as can be. For those that have wondered, he has even discovered crying. LUCKY US! It was too much to think that we might get through the whole thing without.....in fact it would have been downright strange so it is actually a bit settling that crying has occurred.

God bless you all and take care. We will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Man, he's adorable! I love that first photo of him, I can definitely see a baby Tom in there!! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete