Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Monday, October 24, 2011

Coming home!

Sorry for the lack of posts.

Julie and Mason have been out of town visiting family in Ohio for the last few days. I have been here working and hanging out and generally missing the heck out of them. We were able to Skype together once and it was kind of strange seeing them through a computer. I wanted so badly to grab them both and hug and tickle the little man.

At any rate, they are coming home tonight and I am STOKED!!!!!!!!! While we wait for their arrival (and wonderful photos of the trip I am sure) lets check some new photos from the last week or so.........enjoy!






He sure is growing and still, apparently, loves to put things in his mouth. Perhaps a trip to Ohio will change that............I am not holding my breath. I miss you little man and can't wait to see you. Have fun with Granny, Gramps, and Uncle Johnathan...........see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment