Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hey Batter Batter

As luck would have it, when we went to the baseball game with Uncle Jonathan a few weeks ago, I guessed the amount of baseballs in a box.  Now I never come close to ever being right let along winning but we had fun making our guesses.  About a week later, on Mason's birthday, I received an email telling me I made the closest guess and had won tickets to an upcoming game!  Well tonight was the night.  It was fan appreciation night so there were all kinds of free give aways and a FIREWORKS show after the game.   As the pictures show Mason had a blast and yes he is in LOVE with the Mariners Moose!!!!!  The best by far was the wait to see the fireworks.  Mason loves to watch them light up the sky.

We were very close to the third base line.
Cheering with the Moose on the visitors dugout! 
Getting a Moose tattoo
Hanging out in the Moose Den.  Mason insisted that I just take the picture and he would stand by the Moose!
Of course we had to watch the trains for a bit.
Good night all!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment