Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mommy and Mason day

Today I got to spend my first day alone with Mason since before I went into the hospital in December!  No suprise that he picked the Zoo to spend the day at and as always we had a BLAST!  The weather was cool but dry and the zoo was EMPTY!

We missed seeing the baby lions but that was ok
We got to watch them train a bird instead!
 We can not wait until River is a bit older to join us at the zoo.......but for now just Mason and Mommy had an awesome day!
 When we got home River was sleeping like a baby and Daddy had a nice quiet day!

Yesterday I had my 6 week check-up and I got the all clear that I am all healed and able to do anything I want.  I do need to take it slow but will be back to my old self very very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment