Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

29 weeks

It seems that my posts have been nice and steady thanks to weekly doctor's appointments.  This week I was given a pass as long as I felt alright and did not have anything change.  So far so good.  I figured that I would at least share a few OTHER things that have been going on besides this baby growing inside of me. 

First off Mason has been doing a lot of playing with different costumes and it is fun to watch his imagination grow. 

Fireman Mason reporting for duty!

He also took up drumming.....be glad you cant hear him!!
He also has become a cook...
On top of all this play Nana and Papa came for a visit over the weekend.  
Just like Papa....

Tom and Papa also got to enjoy an outing to the Seahawks game!  They helped cheer them to to a win!!!
 And Papa found Darth Vader and a storm trooper.  
Guess you could say Papa had a great FIRST time going to a game!
We are very thankful that we were able to spend special time with them over the weekend.  We look forward to seeing them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment