Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Advent Begins

Its that time of year again!!!!! Here comes our Christmas count down!!!  We are all prepared for the fun again this year.  Each day we will be picking a bag/box to complete together : ) 

Today was not a bag or box......it was decorate the house day!  Mason and I started with putting up the tree....

And we had lots of fun! Mason did a good job of putting on the ornaments and I enjoyed remembering the memories with each one.  

We also put up the "NICU" train....

And a few other decorations but not too many this year.  I dont want to deal with too much after Christmas besides getting ready for baby!!!

Finally today we broke out a present Uncle Jonathan and Dana sent me for my birthday.  Mason bugged me all morning to make them so once the cookies were cooled he had fun.....

Ok or maybe Mason just ate the candy.....

Just kidding he decorated. ...
Best part.....
Eating it!!!! 

Mommy finished making the rest....
Thank you Jonathan and Dana for the snowman cookie kit....it was fun to make AND they taste pretty good as well : )
Day one was a success for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment