Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Got a moment?

I am sitting here with the little man sound asleep and a barrage of snow outside, when I got to thinking........I better post something. We have some new photos and maybe a video if this site will finally upload video again, but first and foremost...............

We are praying for you Justin and Jo! T-minus is a wonderful place to be. Make sure she holds out till Friday so I have a chance in the pool will ya??!!!

We are so proud to call you both friends and we are so excited for your new lives to start. Here's to the first of many wonderful days ahead.

On to the fun stuff!

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
This one is Julie's new favorite.

This is one of my new favorites...............Julie catches the best photos and sets up the best photo shoots. She might have a career after swimming?

Thanks for checking in and God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute baby!! I love the last two as well, such a cutie!! I wish I could hold him.

    ReplyDelete