Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo updates.........

So.................not a whole lot to report in terms of the little man. He is doing great and his pediatrician is saying that he is doing very well.

He has graduated into one solid food meal per day. Rice cereal is the only item on the menu and is served in the morning for breakfast. He tends to wear more than he eats and I promise to get a photo of that as soon as I can. It is quite funny to see.

He has a very healthy immune system as he has not acquired the cold I have had the last few days. My immune system is about as strong as a soaking wet cardboard box so it is nice to see that he inherited the immune system of his mother.

I have a few great photos for everyone here and we will be checking back in soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment