Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

In His Time

Well I should have known that when Mason was ready to potty train he would just do it.  I was thinking about this all day, each time he would look at me and inform me he needed to go, that he always does things when HE is ready, not when I think he should be ready.  So tonight as we were getting ready for bed and the diaper was on he did it AGAIN......"Mom I gotta go" and off the diaper came and more mud was made in the garden.  (another accident free day)

I am so thankful for this little man that God has given me and all the things he shows me through our daily routine.  So today I am reminded that we must wait for Gods timing....so I wait.....and am excited for what is next for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment