Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day THREE

Today's activity was two fold.  First we started with painting a strip of lights.  I simply had cutout lightbulb shapes out of cardboard for Mason to paint and then later string them into a garland. 

After our nap and dinner we headed out to the second part of our activity.......
Zoo lights!!!!!  Just like last year we met up with our friends The Day Family and had a blast.  It was below freezing but we were happy that there was NO rain!
The boys had a great time running and then stopping to look at more lights.
I I got some great pictures but on my "real" camera so I will get them uploaded and share another day.  As for me I am going to bed.....the cold air really got to us all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment