Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yesterday and Today

We have had a fun filled week that has just begun..... 

Today Mason and I decided it was time to check out the local pool and go take a dip!  We had a great time and the icing on the cake was that there was a basketball hoop that we could use while we were swimming.  Now I only have two pictures because I was not about to use my phone by the pool AND it was only me and him so the phone was not coming in the pool with us!!!!

 He insisted on getting dressed at the pool
 He really did have a fun time....this is just his "I'm tired" look : )

After the pool we had to stop by the store to get Tate a birthday present (I told you we had lots going on this week!) 
 I found the Easter Bunny....
 Then we needed a few "Costco" items and as we walked Daddy's department, Mason helped straighten up the pillows!


He was so proud of himself....and Daddy had already left for the day so when we got home he was really excited to tell him what he had done.

Yesterday was another fun day.  We had a play date with Tyler and his sister Ashley.








And tonight while we were snuggling this happened....


Stay tuned for more fun coming your way

No comments:

Post a Comment