Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Friday, December 17, 2010

Mission...............changing now!


Because this site is a little skechy with some videos, our journey starts here:
Click on that link and please excuse the stupid baby talk at the start, Julie and I were playing a little game. From there, you can proceed to the following videos to experience our day together.







There are a couple videos between the last and this next one,  but after watching, some of them are a bit personal or really long. So we jumped down to the car here:




5 comments:

  1. So cool to see him coming home. Just remember, buddy, that is always going to be MY room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have a place to stay as long as I am breathing my friend.

    You MIGHT have to change a diaper if all I am doing is breathing, but a small price to pay to hang with me I would say ha ha ha.

    Have a blast on the other side of the mountains and we can't wait to see you guys when you come back this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Yay! This is so wonderful! I am rejoicing with you guys! And so a new adventure begins... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video's! Thanks for sharing such a special day in your lives! Welcome home Mason! Can't wait to hold you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette,

    Thank you for sharing in our special day. While we could not have anybody there physically there were many there in spirit. You were front and center, trust us!

    ReplyDelete