Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another day in the books

I say that because I have sat at home again today and have read books. Okay, not bookS but a book. It is a book that my Mom bought for us about premature babies and what to expect from birth through taking your child home.

So far, the book pretty much says the same things we are feeling or have experienced.

So while I sat there and sniffled and read, Julie went down and held him for a while.

He had a very good day and seemed to really love having Mom hold him. I wish I was there.

There is not a whole lot of news to spread today as nothing much has changed. His episodes are fewer than they were a few days ago, so that is good! His brain is still bleeding, but, again, they are not overly concerned with that at this point.

Since there is not a whole lot of news, I figured I would post a few photos so here goes:

This is as close a photo as we have to him opening his eyes.
Isn't he cute?

Anyway, sorry there is not more today, but as Lyle used to say, "no news is good news" and as my Mom says "That's the story and I'm stickin to it."
My Mom and Sister will be in town tomorrow so I hope to have more for you then. 

Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your sisters visit. i'm michelle's friend from Aus and know how much she's going to love meeting this little guy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say hi to Barbtarb and Tuckus for me. Give me a call if you need anything. We are pretty open today.

    ReplyDelete