Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Closer to a name

Yet another day has passed and I was not able to see him. I am getting better, but I sure don't want to risk anything by going to see him too early.

My Mom and Sister are in town so we all sat around and brainstormed ideas for names. We are closer but not finished.

My Mom went to see him and said he looked good. He has gained enough weight to be over birth weight! His apnea was not as frequent today while she was there, so that is good.

My Sister and I went to Costco to look for some clothes and we ended up at a Farmer's Market across the street. There was not a whole lot to see, but we did have quite the experience with a man selling cider. He was a gem!

I might go into detail later (the story involves an almost "Benny Hinn type prayer" complete with him giving us both a vial of some kind of "holy elixir" that I am convinced is his own urine) but now is not the time.

It is dinner time and we are having burgers. Julie and her Mom will be heading down later to see the little man. I will let you know how things go when they get back.

Talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment