Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hanging With Pa

Today was a Mason/Pa day.  The morning started with a message letting me know that they were playing Lego firefighters.......and shortly there after I get this picture.....

Yup they became plumbers and replaced the inside of the toilet.   No more running water!!!
Once they were successful, of course that ment it was time for lunch......
And where else would Mason convince Pa to take him!?!?
 This picture was no surprise either.....
On their way home they stopped at Mason's favorite place.....the TRAINS!  I am going to take a guess that one little boy had a great great time!

While they were having fun I have been resting.  Baby is still baking and I am still doing well with no contractions or other problems.  Still just taking it one day at a time!  Tom came by for a bit today and entertained me.  He also helped me shower....best of all was this.....
That is about it for an update.  Just taking it one day at a time.....today marks 32 4/7 weeks.  Everyday counts!

Oh and I just got this sweet picture...
I can't wait to get home to these little boy cuddles♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment