Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Thursday, December 18, 2014

One day older

Baby update.....

We made it through another day with baby boy still inside growing.  I got the second and final dose of the steroids to help mature his lungs.  This way when we deliver he will have lungs that are more mature and hopefully able to breath on his own or at least with less intervention.   I am still feeling fine and getting antibiotics to keep any kind of viruses at bay.  I got to shower today so I feel refreshed and hoping for a bit more sleep tonight then I got last night.   It is hard when they have to keep checking my vitals.  

Nana and Papa took awesome care of Mason last night and all day today.  They stopped by for a visit and Mason has decided that my iv is to shoot fluoride out! Don't ask I have no idea.....he warmed up at the end but was not much of a fan of hanging out in the hospital. ..but who would blame him.  We are very thankful that Nana and Papa were able to help us out as fast as they did and make it a special Mason only visit! 

Granny and Pa arrived this afternoon and unless baby and I do something crazy they will be taking over the babysitting duties. 

That about catches everyone up to what is going on.  As always we are just taking it one day at a time! 

Now off to BED! oh wait I am in bed......good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment