Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Monday, January 6, 2014

A couple of firsts

Today was a very interesting day in that for the first time Mason wanted to pick out his own clothes.......now he normally will let Tom or I pick out his clothes with maybe a little direction like "I want a fire truck" or if you give him two choices he will pick one of them.  Today was totally different in that HE asked to pick out his clothes.

So here is how it went:

 First was picking out a shirt.....

 Then came pants...
 Mommy had to direct him to pick pants and not his shorts (that are currently only for gymnastics!)
 His response "Oh YEAH...I LOVE jeans!"
 Final result.
 Not bad for the first time : ) 


The other first that happened today was that he was able to actually jump on his "pogo stick" and make it squeak!
 He normally jumps once and falls off but today he was jumping multiple times in a row without falling off!
 AND he was very excited to make it squeak as he was jumping! (something he has never been able to do)

He is growing up very quickly these days!  Before we know it he will be graduated from high school and off to college and then bringing home the apple of his eye.....I am afraid to blink because I know if I do I am going to miss something.

No comments:

Post a Comment