Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Friday, January 17, 2014

Queen of Projects

I may or may not be know for starting multiple projects, at one time, and never really finishing one before moving on to the next.  Don't get me wrong, they all eventually get done but not without may days/weeks going by and moving the projects/piles around to say eat dinner, or to "clean" the house.  So this year I vowed that it would be different.  I would try to do one project a week BUT only one at a time......

Well so far I have done so so with this.  I did have a few projects that I started before Christmas that I wanted to finish before I started this New Years goal. After finishing the hat I was knitting, it was safe for me to start my first project of the new year!!!

I LOVE Pinterest so my hope is to pick something that I have pinned and make it!!! I have so many things that I can not wait to make them all : )  My first project was the cake pops that I posted about a few days ago.  Which come back on Sunday for a hopefully awesome post about my Seahawk cake pops!  My next project was one that was inspired by our neighbor.  Cali has an awesome book for Parker's pictures with Santa.  Each year has a page that you just insert the picture on and there in one book are all your Santa photos!  Now a normal person would go to the store and buy a book already done and just slide in their pictures......WELL news flash I am far from normal and have so much scrap booking material that I decided to make my own.

It took more then a week due to me getting hit by the flu bug but I am happy to say that I completed it today.  I am really happy with how it turned out and I am even more happy that I made my own because I was able to make it exactly how I wanted it.  Each page has a place for the picture and then a place for the date.  I made 19 pages, so I hope that is enough.....I say that because a couple of the years we have ended up seeing Santa a few times and I wanted both pictures in the book.  I can always add more pages if need be.  I also put a piece of paper on the back side of the sheet so that I could write about the visit and in the future that is where I will put Mason's Christmas List.  Want to see it.....of course you do!
 I have not decided what to put in the front window so for now just some floating Santas will have to do!



 Just a couple of the blank pages as proof that the book really is done.
Since I was on a roll with printing pictures last night, I actually printed one of Mason in the tub to hang in the bathroom.  I have seen some cute bathroom ideas with pictures of the kids in the tub and have wanted to do it for a while.  I had an empty picture frame so I thought lets give it a shot.  I actually put the picture in right away and hung it on the wall!!! I did not take a picture as proof BUT it is up and yet another project done : ) A bonus is that tonight Tom noticed it and LOVED it!!!

Next project is helping a friend with an Elmo themed birthday party......bring on the Cricut!

OH and since all you are probably looking for is this boy and not wanting to hear about MY projects here you go!
 Mason doing his "project"
 Laying in the blanket basket...

 
Kind of reminds me of the photos of newborn babies in cute little baskets naked.....well here is that same photo shoot THREE year to late : )

No comments:

Post a Comment