Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lazy days

Are the best days!!!!
We had a little batting practice this morning.

Then played a car racing game with Daddy.
They make a GREAT team!
Then we made donuts with the extra
 Apple-b-a batter : )
Family snuggle time....
Throwing the extra pops from last night
Playing some gak
Late night donut treat! It is going to be fun making all kinds of donuts with our new maker! (These were sour cream)
Today was a great lazy day of doing absolutely nothing...well besides some laundry! I am hoping in this new year to do a little something each week to organize our life.  Today I started and cleaned off our very cluttered refrigerator!  It still has lots of "things" on it but trust me it is much better.  I was even able to hang up my new calendar : )

No comments:

Post a Comment