Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shake, Rattle and Roll

Ok so maybe a better title to describe today would be Follow the leader or Run, Jump, Hang or Breakthrough!  All of these paint the picture of Mason being a ROCK STAR at gymnastics today. He was the leader through the activities, waited his turn, listened to Coach Kathy,  and did not shed a SINGLE tear!  Since the day we started gymnastics, about a month and a half ago, Mason has been very reserved and needed someone (mom or dad) right next to him to get him to do the different activities.  Today (after 3 weeks off) he entered the gym, did not wait for Mom to even get her shoes off and he was already sitting on his square waiting for class to start.  It did not end there!  He did all the warm-ups with out me running next to him, and he got to be the leader on the trampoline as well.  He did awesome!  As other kids were getting distracted or acting like any other 2 1/2 to 3 year old would act, Mason just stood in line, was quiet, and did everything he was asked to do.  I was one proud Mama today : )  I was just sad that Tom was in bed sick and missed it.  I did not get any photos today at the gym.  It is a bit hard to have your phone while you are jumping and tumbling : )

At dinner tonight I did get a new skill caught on film.....


 



Yup twisting him noodles onto his own fork!

Have I mentioned lately that I would like to freeze time.......my baby is not a baby anymore : (

No comments:

Post a Comment