Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Monday, January 13, 2014

Freash Air!

Since there was no rain in the forecast and the fact we have spent the last five days inside we decided today would be a good day to go to the zoo! I as feeling better, but I think the idea backfired for Tom (who has already gone to bed for the night.....sorry babe!)  Who doesn't need fresh air right?????

Well I won't pretend like this visit to the zoo was any different then the 100's of others that we have taken but one thing is for sure....it is always fun to go as a family : )   I took my camera and a bunch of photos but they were mostly of animals.  One of my goals, this year, is to get better with my "fancy" camera.  Today I played around with it at the zoo : ) Here are a few of my favorites....***these are the raw picture...I have not edited them at all....one goal at a time!!!!




Peacock #1


Peacock #2
Mason asking to take a picture...
Little blurry but a good Shot done by Mason!



The zoo had a bunch of 12th man stuff around to celebrate the Seahawks in the playoffs.  The 12th man flag was hung in the Sea Eagles house : )
Picture #2 done by Mason....He is one good photographer!

We had a great time as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment