Our little boy

Our little boy
Our Little Miracle

Friday, January 3, 2014

Over a month

I have written a post everyday for a month and a couple of days. (I can't believe it)  It has become part of my night time routine, after both of the boys are fast asleep, I reflect and journal about the days events.  Tonight I have nothing to say but felt weird not writing something. 

So here are some random thoughts:

Mason has an IPad (from Uncle Jonathan) and loves to watch YouTube videos.   He can get to all his favorites by pressing different videos to lead him where he wants to go.  It is very amazing!  His current favorites are Curious George and Lazy Town. 

He has also started to enjoy movies (just a few minutes at a time)  and his three favorites are Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Polar Express and Veggie Tales. (thanks Nana)  Now we have watched others as well, in the past, but they were short "baby" like videos that were more background noise then everyone stop and watch.

Tom and I get to go to a little holiday party tomorrow night and I would be lying if I was not a bit worried leaving Mason at home.  Not cause he will be in bad hands but because it is the first time since I started this stay-at-home-mom thing that I will be leaving him.  He has become very very very attached to his mama these days!!!! I just hope and pray that seeing Lauren (our old babysitter) will make him not care that I am leaving for some adult fun : )

Here is Mason cheering on the buckeyes tonight with his favorite buckeye BRUTUS!!!!!

That is all for tonight........goodnight : )

No comments:

Post a Comment